All American Specialty Services - We Fix Chimney Leaks!
RSS

Dryer Vents
Exterior Washing
Main
powered by

My Blog

Chimneys Jacksonville FL

chimney leaks are no match for an aluminum chase cover and wind shroud in Jacksonville FLaluminum chase covers fix chimney leaks in Jacksonville FloridaFor over 5 years Jacksonville FL has turned to All American Specialty Services for all their fireplace and chimney servicing and repairs.  Whether it be an inspection before buying or selling a home or a full restoration of a 100 year old fireplace and chimney, All American Specialty Services has the experience to get the job done right.  One particular problem that is plaguing Jacksonville Florida and the surrounding areas is rusty chase covers.  Many times homeowners refer to this as the chimney cap, but on a prefabricated fireplace the chimney cap is typically just a round top with a spark arrestor.  The chase cover is essentially the roof for the chimney pipe.  They come in all sizes so each new chase cover must be custom fabricated.  All American Specialty Services performs this service in house and cuts out the middle man.  This makes it possible to offer better products at the best prices. Using heavy gauge welded aluminum the problem is fixed rather than putting a bandage on the issue.  While a chase cover is not the prettiest bill in the world, usually between $400-$700 installed, it is much better than the alternative.  If the chase cover is not replaced water will leak further into the system creating more rust and eventually a hole in the system.  At that point the entire fireplace and chimney must be replaced and that bill can range from $4000-$10,000.  The chase cover no longer sounds so bad when looking at the long term effects of a chimney leak ignored.  Let All American Specialty Services provide a free proposal for a chimney leak or any other chimney repair by scheduling an in home consultation here www.allamericanspecialtyservices.com

12 Comments to Chimneys Jacksonville FL:

Comments RSS
resumes planet on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:24 PM
We are getting with this allamericanspecialtyservices blog about interesting tips always about chimneys jacksonville fl. Really very helpful tips I ever seen here after reading this site.
Reply to comment

top quality essay on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 5:23 AM
My uncle bought a 60 year old house in our town and the house needs a lot of repairs. This house has a chimney and the chimney was too old and needed to be repaired immediately. My uncle is worrying about the chimney because he thinks that anytime, the chimney will collapse. He asks me for help and I looked on the internet to find one. I saw your blog about repairing chimneys. I looked at the description of your company and I think you are the one who is perfect to repair my uncle's house chimney.

Excellent weblog! I’d have to verify with you here. This isn’t something I normally do! on Friday, October 20, 2017 8:13 AM
Excellent weblog! I’d have to verify with you here. This isn’t something I normally do! I take pride in studying a submit that can make individuals think. Additionally, thank you for allowing me to remark!
Reply to comment

www.essayprime.co.uk on Friday, October 20, 2017 8:13 AM
Reply to comment

paperpk on Sunday, January 07, 2018 5:47 AM
Now it looks pretty amazing and also adding an attraction to this roof, what is the price because you haven't mentioned here. I hope a nice step from your side.
Reply to comment

Herman Alexander on Thursday, May 10, 2018 6:30 AM
Regular job.
Reply to comment

Fake Watches on Monday, June 11, 2018 9:19 AM
Sometimes, particularly there is not any place, polished metal are attached relating to the entrance wardrobes hand is simply not very much sick, perhaps usually in the touchiest of things
Reply to comment

Sam Stone on Friday, July 13, 2018 5:40 AM
Great to read about fireplace and chimney servicing and repairs. You have posted very images which i like it a lot.I will come back to read more articles. Shop Electrical Rubber Matting
Reply to comment

Mason Wood on Friday, July 13, 2018 6:06 AM
I am pleased to read about fireplace and chimney servicing and repairs. This is very affordable service.Keep writing more about their services. Click to buy playground safety mats
Reply to comment

paras replica kellot on Saturday, July 14, 2018 6:38 PM
Very fabulous post.
Reply to comment

Replica Cartier Watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 5:00 AM
Thanks for sharing this post.
Reply to comment

Clement on Saturday, July 28, 2018 6:38 PM
§ 1501 does "of any court of the United States" mean United States Federal Court, or does it mean any lower court as well? You could be reading this wrong.Please also visit my site =).linkThrough a newly developed relationship Casa Vincentia plans to begin giving on-site infant CPR and infant care classes.They can enhance their knowledge with best teaching programs.linkNo curveballs! Their charges are recorded proper here at the cosplay store you would with the www.cosjj/ Thanks a lot.I found it informative and interesting.link
Reply to comment